Search This Blog

Sunday 13 May 2018

My Blog's Name in Books

There is a book reader's meme that is doing the rounds just now.  It's about books so I'll play ;)
Here are the guidelines:
Spell out the name in your blog using words from the titles of books in your TBR/wishlist piles.
Which means that I haven't read these books so I am not sure of any content issues; or,  if I even like them.
T
And There Was Light
U
Spaceman:  An Astronaut's Unlikely Journey to Unlock the Secrets of the Universe
E
Elizabeth the Queen (Brit Trip Challenge)
S
The House on Mango Street (a pre-read for Daisy's highschool English course)
D
The Millionaire Next Door
A
The Aviators
Y'
Fifty Years In The Church of Rome
S
Salt To The Sea


V
I
E
In The Teeth of the Evidence
W
The Long Walk: The True Story of a Trek to Freedom
S
The School at Thrush Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite comments are welcomed :)

The number beside each book is my personal rating for the book, or audiobook, at the time of reading with the range being:

(1) = would not recommend,

(2) = some interesting aspects but not one of my recommended reads,

(3) = would recommend.

(4) = Really good, enjoyable, (or worthy) read, would definitely recommend

(5) = Excellent book, highly recommend